Friday, February 28, 2020

Saying And Committing

I believe that I can say from having been raised in the Lord my entire life, I'm lucky with how I didn't do bad enough to land myself in jail. I mean I was really angry with a certain crowd for a long time and ready to go to war with them. I ended up just forcing myself not to get into some depravity. It could be my fear in the Lord or maybe, just not my natural desire.

I can see how having all of those raw emotions and feeling like I wasn't the same way before with getting results; it wasn't easy getting out of that negative mindset. I'm just glad that I found understandable and easily retained, knowledge from neuroscience to set my mind free!  

Pretty much, there's a positive and negative mindset. To get by happily, you would want to stay positive much as possible and activate all those happy and creative brain cells from the prefrontal cortex. However, the struggle occurs about 70% of the time with how the person is trying to deal with some stress and surviving. It can be really hard at times to work at becoming a super star just like Kobe Bryant was able to obtain with his Black Mamba mentality. 

The thing is though you have to notice for yourself that there's something you really want while feeling really talented about and then work for it while dedicating yourself. Some days will suck, but as long as at the end of day you are still breathing and content to still do it, then you are in the right business.