Sunday, February 16, 2020

Result of Asking Girls Out

I've been mostly getting rejections, and if it's for online dating, I'm pretty much like 1 for 10,000 tries! This one person who went out with me isn't even the best match for me either, and she was trying to be all over me. I now know how it feels for a guy to be a creep to other girls, so I'm not ever getting there.

I have learned from expecting how it sucks, not becoming dependent on it; so I'm not afraid anymore and not caring. I'm just boldly going out there to where no man has gone before. It's basically me asking out girls which I was so shy to do originally with a lot of insecurities. I don't really feel much anymore, so I just don't really care how it's going to go. If it's good, meh, and if it's bad then okay and moving on. 

It's been mostly bad of course and the few good ones are really just with nice female friends. I asked out my best female friend and she said yes, and it just felt a little too easy to be honest. I feel like we're just friends, but yeah, I think we're perfect for each other in keeping the relationship we already have.