Sunday, February 23, 2020

Setting The Tone

I think the main thing right now is for me to work at making myself happy. I'm ecstatic to admit on here that I do trust in the Lord based on what I've been studying in the Bible. I just practically listen to it and try to understand it without looking at anybody else's interpretation really. I do like J. Vernon McGee's commentary though because it's really simple and just talks about his personal accounts and gives basic information of what the passage could be referring to. Okay, so I like this guy's style!

Other than that, I just try to pay attention to the Bible while driving on the road by myself. I'm still learning to manage my past issues that still bug me, once in awhile but I'm able to focus when I'm working on something else. I guess it's easy to let my mind slip up once my day of working is over and start thinking about anything dealing with the flesh. 

I would really like to stay awake and work out and keep on cooking and make tons of money, while paying attention to the Bible and working on reaching my goals. I think my life is pretty satisfying for the most part, even though it's a little tough at times to snap myself out of having too much fun with the small, personal stuff. One of these days, I would like to be married to a compatible and affectionate lover. I still haven't found her yet, but I keep on becoming more open about it.