Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Still Learning And Having Fun

Honestly, it might take me years to become a self-made millionaire now with the zero sum games I have chosen to compete in. It's still pretty fun and the fact that I have no money in it to learn about my competition pool and get all the legitimate practice that I want to makes it nice. I'm in no hurry really to make a quick buck now with those and don't really want any advice from anybody. 

I'm just going to stick to what works best for me, since it's a form of gambling and about coming up with theories of how the market works. It really doesn't matter how you approach or think about it as long you can make consistent gains. It's just important to be comfortable with your system and be patient. I guess this is the area of self-control that most people would have trouble with because it really is so hard to do it on your own. It's like you really have to be born to do this to be successful, unless you are one of those people who are addicted and don't realize it that you are really gambling your money away to have fun and hoping to get lucky.  

As long as you know how to manage your money and time wisely while having the means to support yourself, I wouldn't say it's a problem now. It looks like my dream life is more on hold now, but I do have a decent amount and putting in at least some effort to make me desirable for some ladies. It's just that I'm not fully comfortable with pursuing them because they must not fully have what I'm looking for yet. 

It must just mean overall that I haven't met the one yet that I am sharing a beautiful connection with. Well, maybe I have already, it's just that I don't feel entirely comfortable with my financial situation and want to work hard at it while being patient and having fun at the same time. Maybe, sex really isn't what it's cut out to be if I'm developing all this patience to begin with. If I'm lucky to find this beautiful lady who is so into it and me then I guess I'll just be another one of those happy and go-lucky married guys who likes to work hard for making his money.