Saturday, February 22, 2020

Learning By Experience

Thinking about it now, I think I was being really crazy about forcing others who went crazy with me to stay friends. I was really frustrated and angry that they were acting so rude and not how actual loving friends would do it. Yet, I would just make fun of them and laugh about it after sharing my frustration and then just let it go while expecting them to be cool with me. Since they made up their minds and allowed themselves to stay mad at me, they acted very impolite with me. It really ticked me off in person, but I didn't let them know how they were behaving because I was trying to brush it off and move forward while arguing with them my ways were the absolute best!

Of course, they didn't like it and I stayed quiet about it while dealing with some rage. With all the things they did to me, I managed to stay nice enough about all of it, and they did cross the line morally speaking because they showed themselves to be in a vulnerable period. I can relate to it better now and stay really chill and happy while dealing with it. Overall, being accused of things and called names for things I don't associate with means nothing to me and doesn't bother me as much anymore. I just don't like constantly being in an angry state of mind and force myself not to. I work hard with myself to keep a relaxed and curious state of mind while being straight forward and leading things to a positive outcome.