Monday, February 3, 2020

Ahh, Great Mindset!

I've been mostly losing connections on my Facebook profile from people I wouldn't really consider to be of high quality for me. With the exception of one lady who I know is super cool with me and seriously didn't like feeling chased after by another random guy on there, she pretty much deactivated her account and then maybe started another one and hasn't added me yet. 

I guess she doesn't count even though I feel stressed about it, but it's understandable and under control. I just have an eye strain right now which sort of hurts to be honest, so I'm just practicing relaxation now. Okay, there my eyes feel a lot better! 

For the most part, I still have a Facebook friend who I was legitimately interested in chasing after. She's like the only one I probably acted all normal with. I was one of those many guys who felt she was like the hottest woman in the world and letting her know that. For her, it's like she won't let me just be her friend even if I tried with all my might, so it makes sense with her not really replying back to me. In a way, I guess it just means I can't be friend-zoned by her, if that's really a thing. I think it's debatable, but it must mean I'm not really that lucky to know her.

There is my oldest friend since high school I'm less associated with now, but yeah he was interested in her too and it complicated things. He ended up losing her as a Facebook friend, but I still have her. This guy is of lower quality to me as a friend, so he ended up removing me as a Facebook friend.

Basically, a bunch of low quality guys and girls who attended a low quality church ended up removing me as a friend. In a way, it sort of filtered all the bad people for me anyway. I'm just going to continue leaving it to the social and mother nature now. It's not going to hinder me to lose more people on my Facebook even though I'm continuously improving and learning to thrive while feeling more comfortable.