Thursday, February 20, 2020

Finding The Right Girl To Love

Obviously the dream girl for me from physical attractiveness would be someone who has a pretty face, is not chubby, is blessed with a nice rack, and totally into doing it a lot with me! Yeah, it pretty much sums it up for me and I guess she doesn't have to be any race for me to be sexually attracted to her now. 

It just means that I'm explicitly heterosexual even though there are some really handsome and good looking guys out there with bodies that I would love to have! I think the most hottest guys out of those good looking men are those who appear to be so absolutely cool, humble, and nice with you. I just don't want to be with another guy and never will!

It looks like with women and having attraction to them, it can come and go and what I care about the most is being in tune with their lifestyle decisions and personality traits. If they like to be outdoors and travel then that's awesome. There's one girl who I think matches really well with me more than just a close sister and friend. We both like each other a lot, but she's just not at the point in her life with wanting to marry and start a family with anyone yet. It might happen later on, but it seems like she just has too much anxiety and can't let go of it no matter how hard she tries. She might have a nice rack too, but I can't fantasize much about her because I know her so well. 

I think I'm actually good right now with just being friends with ladies who have large racks. Some are affectionate and some can be cautious and some can just not show any signs of wanting intimacy with you. It's just the type of person you have to come to realize that you see a very nice future with. I think my dream of being with just one lady to satisfy my soul on this Earth for my lifetime and enjoy love making regularly while being physically attractive is not that far-fetched and doable. I'm going to keep on grinding myself away and let fate lead me to meet plenty of nice, affectionate girls who I think are hot!  Hopefully, I'll settle with one of them and I'm not anxious to tie the knot so quickly.