Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

I don't really have much to say except I think I did have a date. That's about it! In all seriousness, I guess a post could be brilliantly done with just one sentence. It sort of doesn't make that much sense though because why not use Twitter or Facebook. Maybe, having your blog that nobody really cares to look at is the way to go!

In my case, there's always going to be someone reading these posts now. I don't know who and I'm not really making any requests to identify yourselves either. It's just cool to me and thank you whoever you are! I sort of feel like you, my readers, are individuals I have to be held accountable for with all my bad actions. 

This is why I try to always align with being good to this day. On top of wanting to stay a Christian also, I believe in living like one because of my faith in Jesus. Other Christians can be pretty dumb people, don't get me wrong. A decent size of them are pretty whack, and they will still go crying and hollering while screaming threats of suing you, if you tell them how you feel and try to give them a pat on the shoulder, while laughing about it. Obviously, it's going to be taken as an insult and be so offensive to the most sensitive. I've had to handle someone like that already, and it's really stupid but it's the truth. He's a manager too for crying out loud and couldn't handle me calling him a dummy while I touched his shoulder briefly, while not being able to laugh it off. 

He became physically confrontational with me, so then he was saying he could get me fired because he thinks I did what he did to me. It then backfired when I pointed that out to him, and he completely shutdown after while being in denial and then acquiesced to whatever I said. I told him that he needs to have more self-control. He didn't have a good day at work after that and let it linger, too. 

Honestly, I'm not at work to try to give my coworkers a hard time but it's more about doing our job. The manager was being pretty messy to us so it just ticked me off a little when he was ordering us to do extra things while being anxious and over-worrisome. Well, at the end of the day, it feels good that I won that debate. I did apologize to him for my small slip-up but he didn't want to let it go and then it just had to get to me doing my thing with winning arguments like I do at home with my mom. I saw that he was in tears and it's quite satisfying to see him looking like that and at the same time, I don't mind working with him again and being nice now because I had such a good laugh.