Monday, March 22, 2021

Awesome Outlet

To be honest, I'm very grateful for having put this blog site up about ten years ago and for it to still be running without requiring much maintenance. It was just done out of an impulsive desire to express myself. Over the years, I was so reliant on people's feedback and getting approval from them that the little strides I was making while being stressed out didn't seem like it amounted to anything. I was really selfish about wanting approval from everyone, so I think I was definitely a great candidate for getting therapy just that I didn't know what I was doing and not really getting into people's faces to generate enough legal threats.

Well, I had a couple botched restraining orders placed on me by idiots. It's weird because they responded to me not in a bad manner the next time I saw them and also they lost their court case, so they are forced to move on and realize that I'm not that bad of a person to begin with! It's funny how people can be so insulting and so stupid while they are angry about something that doesn't deal with them. Looking back on it, they seriously should consider a few therapist sessions.  

The way I'm able to gain encouragement from these posts is really just seeing a number go up without my direct influence. It doesn't matter who or what thing caused it. This is the beauty of my flexible self-confidence. I'm expressing myself confidently and sometimes in a more daring fashion but I haven't been turned over to the Feds nor have I faced any serious repercussions about having to defend my freedom of speech.

I'm basically a pretty gentle and decent dude writing about my experiences. I'm making fun of the people who hurt me in an honest fashion though, while willing to be forgiving towards them. Actually, my secret that's so difficult to master is that no matter how mad I feel sometimes, I'm willing to have a forgiving attitude with these people even though I end up trying to ridicule them for really good laughs and to feel great about myself temporarily.