Sunday, March 21, 2021

Keeping Things in Rhythm

Basically, my life is currently revolved around making enough money and getting my own single family house now. I'd like to move out of my parent's house now besides just paying them some rent each month that they don't need from me. After doing this, it's time to go out there confidently and get myself married! 

There is a good lady friend who is back to being single again and is so high maintenance that her past exes could never really turn her into a baby mama. I have no problems keeping up with her, and it's also not any competition since she's so direct with me about wanting me to do well with her. I think we share some good natural chemistry, and I'm totally comfortable about us being committed to each other in a serious relationship. I'm not really rushing it with her because I would rather just be sure about it, along with coming to a subtle understanding with myself on the other single ladies I'm interested in going out with.

For the time being, it's a lot of fun texting and hanging out with my good lady friend. She's such a really good one that I can't believe her exes totally screwed up and ended up hurting her to the point of making her break up! She manages to be on decent terms with all of them though and the last one isn't really a jealous type, so I think the next person will be safe to partner up with her. Maybe, it will be me and I'm saying this with a ton of confidence underneath and without any nonsense.