Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Contained Secret

It's really not a secret because I used to be a totally lost shell and very shy around everyone. I think this put off a lot of acquaintances because they thought I was going to probably end up better off than them anyway while being a totally likable person. In other words, I was dealing with jealousy and I don't care.

What acts like a secret is that I personally don't care how I felt about what was going wrong inside their tiny heads with a circumference that is comparable in size to a specific appendage that a man uses often to relieve himself! It's been put in writing so it's more obvious with what I'm saying but through hearing, it will make you go "What?"

When I'm talking and writing, I have to change up styles for each one specifically. From messing up all the time, I speak in that manner too and mess up on my grammar and vocabulary all the time because I'm thinking too far ahead sometimes. I don't care that it makes me look stupid sometimes.

My little secret is that I just don't care.