Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Ready to Get Blank Stares

I'm already imagining it in my head and don't expect a few people to give their hearts to me right away when I ask them to. At least I'll be happy to work at getting them to shut up about sharing their thoughts with me on how to live life. They totally suck at it!

There's really no strategy but I just feel that by telling them that I don't really care about having them as a Facebook friend but asking them to do it anyways will do them in and make them just completely stop talking to me. They could feel really annoyed about it, but I could misguide their negative emotions back to their faults! This is probably what will make them shut up completely with me. I don't mind anymore with this happening!

It's pretty much about just parading over them like a buffoon and getting a rise out of it. It's just another daily life of living like a rambunctious idiot. In the end, all this stuff just cracks me up and I don't really care to bother them anyway if they end up putting a restraining order. I'll let them know this too and tell them that I will show up to court to just talk about all their negative points that I personally see and how I don't really care about how they live their life already. Besides, I already have a restraining order that was "Dismissed with prejudice"!

I dominate them already in this field of writing and it's about to go into talk mode with them too since I don't care anymore!