Thursday, March 18, 2021

Staying on Target

I have a few simple main goals in mind which is obtaining a liquidated net worth of million dollars, getting married, and obtaining a six pack while being healthy. I still consider all of this to be just average! I'm perfectly fine with blending in with civilization for the rest of my life. I don't need to be a well-known person nor make a huge difference to a lot of people. I don't even think I have the mental make-up for it anymore. Plus, I'm just a happy and confident man underneath it all. This being said, how I live my life in detail is a whole nother story.

I would like to retire soon as possible while being a successful trader and investor. On the side, until I get there I want to work out, cook, and be the best programmer I can be. Poker has had its hits and misses for me but now I'm frankly ready to bow out of taking it seriously. I guess the only use I have for it is when I can kill time while being at a waiting hall and have some reception. This appears to be the best convenient spot for me then. 

I think missing out of having fun at watching anime isn't going to kill me in general. I guess it's time to adjust accordingly again.