Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Getting to What I Want to Focus On

Last year was really special because I managed to let my idiotic past with Crazy Lee go. I totally forgive her and she has the right to read this post and feel like I'm cursing her out instead and then go off like she should go see a therapist! 

I wrote this yesterday and don't really know what type of mood I was in, but maybe it will remind me of the good times later. Moving on.

I guess a great theme for this year is about just letting the past go and working towards being able to retire young and rich. I also want to live a very healthy lifestyle and pick up on a wife. There are three girls for me that I'm interested in choosing from right now. 

I spend the most time with the one I'm good friends with obviously. I could really see us getting really close to the point that we could even move in together if we wanted to. I do love her already as a person. I'm thinking that she could really be the one for me unless she ends up meeting someone else and then writes me off by calling me her brother! It is what it is. I don't really mind if that ends up happening to be honest since our friendship is so good already. 

For the time being, I love trying to be affectionate with her by initiating hugs and she doesn't mind. She still likes me! This is starting to feel really normal with having considerable thoughts of settling down with her and starting a family. I do like how I feel a lot of passion when I'm around her a lot. Just maybe, this could turn into something romantic and life-long happiness.