Friday, March 12, 2021

Making Adjustments

I think I need to just lay off of my personal entertainment period until I have all my other important things taken care of first. It's been hard to lay off of something so enticing like watching a competitive NBA game to start their season. I guess I'm a fan of the Lakers but can't let it get to me too much right now because I have bigger plans.

Also, I would like to work on putting in bedtime hygiene consistently while putting in a regular workout and fast cooking session. The last thing I want to do now is work on gaining more experience with programming besides just procrastinating at it. I would like to bank more while using this passion. I do have investments that are growing consistently these days, so I don't have to get too serious about doing more side projects with programming. I also have only time during the weekend or holidays to play a little online Poker for real money. I do have one billion play chips and ranked no worse than 100 out of like 100,000 active players. This is something I like to do for killing time sometimes.