Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Dealing With Getting Things Done

I'm noticing for myself that my mind likes to slow down an hour or two after eating dinner. I do like to wake up really early to go to work as well. So far, listening to this relaxing music has been helpful with keeping me awake and energetic. It's a little odd in that it's probably supposed to get you to want to sleep.

Anyway, for the time being, it's been working for me so I might as well keep at it. I guess since I'm lucky to have a cushy software engineering job that I perform decently at and able to put some of my savings into stocks, I might as well just continue with it because it seems to be working for me. 

Along with this, I want to workout and try out some fast, healthy, and delicious cooking recipes. This is probably how I want to spend my evenings. I want to be successful at making myself wealthy, so I can have a nice problem of figuring out the right things to do to keep myself from getting too bored.