Monday, March 29, 2021

Focusing on Long Term Goals

I think it really helps a lot to write it out in the first place. I want to focus on building lots of wealth and then have free time to do whatever while also being able to donate to good churches and organizations that don't really benefit the leaders most. I have been looking at the noted salaries for some non-profit organizations and I don't like how a decent chunk of the whole pie is going to the CEO and head directors. I think I'll try to avoid those, just because I prefer non-profits putting more of that money into the main cause it was formed.

I do understand that the Pastors and workers of a good church should be compensated at least decently, so I really don't mind in that case to keep their ministry going as long as I have assurance they are continuing to do God's work. 

Along with having plenty of money to never have to worry about working at a boring office and waking up during a set schedule, I want to also focus on my spiritual and physical health. My mentality is doing well because I feel great most of the time. I'm also open to starting a family or at least having a good wife to enjoy a lot of that good stuff which goes along with marriage!