Saturday, March 27, 2021

Making More Adjustments

It looks like I'm able to stay awake longer if I play this music to help me relax after eating dinner. I just want to brush my teeth a second time and also take a shower before knocking out. 

I guess it's going to be little by little and eventually getting to doing everything I have in mind doing with so little time in the evenings to do them. It's definitely neat with what I'm trying to do lately and pretty much in control of myself now. I don't feel like I'm in any rush to perform at an exceedingly high level to easily cause room for error and panic attacks. 

Oh I get it now. I was just having trouble understanding myself while dealing with this one idiot back then! He wasn't all that smart and couldn't keep his body in shape enough like I did. Actually, I think I could literally have fun again if I went back to visit that old crew and enjoyed the new scenery, but it's now time for me to move on.