Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Entering New and Improved Territory

I guess my lady friend is someone who I really care to listen to and she talks about things like how I should work out and be in great health with tips that she applies herself in a daily fashion. I'm really grateful for her and it's possible we were born to be a cute couple and even our physical appearances while around each other can make a good argument. 

I think I really pride in myself with how I was able to listen to and apply some great advice without having to pay to go see any invasive therapist! It helps that I have been writing these posts like a journal all these years to examine all the nonsense and pretenses I have been putting up to attempt to understand myself in greater detail. This is really nice to have, and I think I'm that unique guy out there who will be posting this kind of personal material for the rest of his life until he can't function properly anymore!