Friday, March 26, 2021

Dealing With Falling Asleep

It looks like I'm starting to lose the will to stay awake after 8 pm. I do wake up early at around 4:30 am though, so I'm getting my eight hours of rest naturally. I thought that drinking caffeinated tea would help me stay up right after eating dinner but that didn't work for me. I'm going to have to come up with a different plan of attack.

The good thing about going to bed this early is that I have enough energy to fuel me through my work day. I also have noticed that my metabolism is working and I've shaved off almost five pounds already after checking in ten pounds overweight this week. 

I do want to stay up to finish a couple more ambitious things and wonder what I would have to sacrifice. I guess it's where you will have to tune in and find out later!