Sunday, March 28, 2021

Doing the Best Things With an Open Mind

Honestly, I'm really the type who likes to go out there and have fun while riding it out with positivity even when things seem a little down. I seem to just be in a jovial mood pretty consistently. 

While keeping this attitude, I think I can get my less exciting routines out of the way more easily. It seems like I've just found acceptance and some soulful purpose with a highly confident and intuitive mind. 

My goal is really to make a lot of money and then retire from doing a regular job as soon as possible. In order to get here, I really need some job security and enough time. I would like to switch over to being a trader and investor who doesn't need to spend that much time daily on it. This way, I could be anywhere in the world that has Wifi or even allows Internet via satellite connection.