Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Mapping It Out to be Happy

Basically, I don't want to really feel like I'm wasting my time anymore. Having tons of fun doing something while reaping some benefits is something I will never get tired of. I think my main mode of being stupid with entertainment is really just trying to check out girls online sometimes. 

Honestly, I don't think a girl's appearance really matters all that much to me now. If the spark is there, then I'm just interested in dating her regardless of how she looks sometimes because I'll be constantly reminded of it. I don't think being a short man really matters all that much either, as long as you are doing well with yourself and have something that the girl really likes you about. 

Being short and trying to stay alpha is rather tough though. It's also unique and you are probably not going to find too many short guys who are successful. I mean this is why you can just look for a humble girl who happens to be really hot. Meeting one will probably seem more obvious if they already heard good things about you and like what you've accomplished.