Thursday, March 11, 2021

Things to Work On

Basically, I think the last thing on my mind should really be playing and doing things that I hold important in my life. If I just didn't have time to get to it, then I should just save it for another time. I'm not really going to miss out on much. The only time that this will become a much higher priority is if I'm participating in it with someone.  

The main practical things I have on my mind is making lots of money, working out, and cooking. I would like to be dedicated to these things and also make time for being with friends or going on dates. The biggest thing I'm such a sucker for right now is watching anime. I might as well save it for last after I have attempted to do other things.

To make more money, I'm finding myself interested in improving myself as a software engineer. This is something I'm going to have to incorporate better. Making time for people or friends by going out to meet them is also very important to me.