Monday, March 8, 2021

Starting to Feel Normal

Going out with a good friend who is now single and for the most part straight, I think it's natural and nothing abnormal about getting together. Based upon what another friend said, we look like a cute couple. It doesn't really bother me either. It's been a lot of fun and I've been picking up on some things that I could use to improve myself upon. I don't mind constructive criticism so much anymore and can honestly get a nice laugh out of it. 

There are a lot of smart people out there for sure and also talented while hardworking, but only a few get recognized as the best. I'm not looking to be there at all among the billions of people on the planet. I don't want to let my level of competitiveness get too much to me anymore. I've learned it didn't serve me well because I got lost with myself from playing silly multiplayer games and trying to outdo better players all the time. It was practically impossible to make enough money off of it in time.

I've made a lot of personal adjustments over the past years and find that I prefer to be chill and brag about the epic, fun stuff I've been doing every once in a while.