Sunday, March 7, 2021

Working With What Happened Yesterday

I've tried to use G-rated innuendos and failed every time. For this post today, it might still not be any different. Yet, I can't really write the details that I want to talk about on this blog because it might really be disrespectful to women in general as a whole. Maybe if I had an actual diary, so I'm not entirely dumb and will limit my naughty comments to mainly about Crazy Lee who is a girl and way out there for me. 

Yet this post isn't about Crazy Lee and I'm already laughing so it did its job. 

I'm really starting to admire women of all shapes and sizes at a specific region of her body. It used to have to look one way, but now I'm actually feeling an interest for all appearances! 

I think my way of loving the lucky woman I get to be lucky to marry would be to make her feel a lot of pleasure and try to do that on a regular basis as long as I'm not tired. This is sounding pretty G-rated to me and may actually pass for a Disney flick if there's enough appropriate animation to go with it!