Monday, March 15, 2021

Endeavors to Consider This Year

It looks like I have two new girls to consider choosing and getting married to. With one of them, we're really good pals and experience great chemistry often. Still, I can tell that we both put in quite a bit of effort for each other but we still have fun! She's a good person and since she's been opening up about herself more, I'm finding out everything I never knew about her before.

For the other, I haven't met her yet and am being set up to meet her someday. She's someone I would have to fly out to go meet, so a long distance relationship of that magnitude will be interesting to try working out if we end up both liking each other. 

Honestly, attractive appearances don't matter so much to me anymore because I just need to be the mood for being extra loving. I mean it can also fuel me a little harder if I'm really physically attracted to her. I'm just taking that side of things not too seriously anymore and hope it will just work out in the end. I'm a pretty nice person but the smart side of me is that I like to play safe and hold back a lot while not having too much trouble with moving on if I have to. 

I guess with the lady who is my good friend, I like to treat her well and try to flirt like a gentleman for fun sometimes. I try to do it in good humor, and she doesn't seem to mind at all so much when I do. Once in a while, my compliments can be like home runs to her but I'm still working at seeing if I'm going to be taking the next step with her. It's something I have in mind with possibly trying out with once I have my own home and finances figured out. 

I'm totally in the process of buying a new home and moving while increasing my wealth through investing this year.