Saturday, March 13, 2021

Getting Back into Rhythm

It's pretty crazy how I was able to manage writing last year and then was able to afford taking a few weeks off without having to worry about falling behind in posting something onto my blog daily. I just came back from vacation folks and am writing this post on January 5th of this year. I also visited this site and read the post I put up for that day. It's funny how it still syncs together! I'm flowing man.

I can confidently state that out of all the bloggers on this site who profess to be a computer scientist, I am the only one who literally averaged one post a day last year! It's not that surprising either that I ended up with the most posts too. I'm number one at doing that right now anyway. This is my ridiculous self-professed title on this blog which probably doesn't even carry that much weight either. 

I'm also managing to keep this anonymous and have probably been up to this point, a soft PG-13 type writer at the worst all these years. I still like to exercise some discipline with the choice of my rowdy words even when I go off and make fun of people like Crazy Lee behind her back to let off some steam occasionally. Technically, it wouldn't be since she has access to read this site but that crazy lady is forced to turn a blind eye with me because she screwed up so badly with me already. She should also go see a therapist!