Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Utilizing Time Properly

Currently with maintaining my swing trades, I need to check up on it three times a day. It's once in the morning, afternoon, and evening. It's like I could do it after breakfast, lunch, and dinner! It even doesn't take me that long either, so would probably be like the perfect job routine after not having to work at an office full-time.

I don't think there's really a need for me to finish up my online software engineering classes that are picking up dust. I could dwell more deeper into it if I have to if I can't work at the same office for backup. For the time being, I'm just going to try being a good and hardworking man to maintain job security, until my wealth builds up. I'm trying to obtain it as fast as I can to reach my goal of early retirement now. This way, I won't ever have to touch my online classes if I don't want to anymore. 

To top it off for balance, I'll just focus on my personal health by working out properly and cooking smart. This is pretty much going to become my normal routine.