Friday, March 19, 2021

Personal Plan to Make Money

At the time of writing this I have now about $13.5K worth of stocks invested, $1.6K on my Forex trading account, $10K in cash, $35K of retirement money, and another $275K from sharing home equity with a sibling. This leaves me a total of only $335,100. It isn't too bad and about a third of the way completed now with becoming a millionaire! 

The good thing is that I'm still single so I have time to keep on working myself and have fun dating or hanging out with a few single ladies I'm interested in. I'm also looking forward to selling the old home and owning a new property on my own. 

I have become a lifetime member of a good investment group that deals with the stock market in a conservative fashion. Their fee has already been covered for from investing in stocks for only a few months! It's amazing how elite their investment portfolios are in comparison to other successful ones. I'm low mid-entry with them right now because they do offer VIP services which I will be ready for in the near future. 

For the time being, instead of purchasing more services, I would rather save money and let it compound to a big amount from investing which will take care of the rest of my expenses l will need later on. I am an investor of the stock market, a swing trader of the Forex market while testing my formula, and paper trading the cryptocurrency market. 

To gather enough funds for daily expenses and recurring investments, I am working as a programmer and have been enjoying all the software engineering aspects of it. I also have a few high-level online certification programs that I still need to complete, which I will get to as time permits. This is pretty much an overview of how I'm currently building my wealth. I am not doing such a bad job at it either!