Saturday, March 20, 2021

How I Want to Make Money

I have finally figured out how I want to keep on making money until I'm rich enough. For my day job, I can't really see myself as anything but a software engineer now. I'm fortunate that it's important enough of a job to always have plenty of openings with a good enough salary to work with. Of course, the top companies will pay top dollar while just being an employee. 

In my free time, I want to keep on expanding my skill set with being a software developer and eventually work on a few side projects for fun. This way, I get to stay sharp and build up my personal portfolio of completed projects. 

To earn additional money, I'm going to keep on investing in stocks and trading currencies. I see myself transitioning into doing this while adopting a swing trade and investing style. I won't have to continuously monitor the market to turn a quick buck and just let the market cycles do their thing even through my retirement. 

The only thing I'm seriously leaving behind now with making money is playing Poker. This will still remain as one of my options for killing time though.