Friday, March 5, 2021

Making Best Use of My Time

Currently, my software engineering job is pretty cushy since I'm the only one doing it at my company. I'm fairly knowledgeable about it too, but I don't think it's going to last forever. Because this is really taking up a lot of my time, I don't think I can efficiently dabble on other side projects at the moment without it getting in the way of my other interests. 

Maybe, if there's a moment that I have to relocate somewhere else because something happened at work and it's just not cutting out for me then I'll be stepping up to the plate with finishing my advanced studies as it gets appropriate. It's pretty much in digital storage and I know that I have a wealth of clean information to sort through that will give me better than my money's worth once I complete them.

I'm pretty much shifting my focus on investing and the source of its capital is coming from being a software engineer. I have to come to love this job, along with its up and down experiences!