Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Change of Plan

From remembering my training, I recall that I'm still feeling a little uneasy about pushing myself. However, I think it's just a little discomfort over the positive expectation I have for myself. I believe that it's going to pay off anyway, so I shouldn't really have to worry so much about it now. I guess I became a little lost from solving a couple Sudoku puzzles this morning; I might just try to stick to just one a day now if I don't get carried away with trying to beat the computer in chess which is at super expert mode. I'm also a little addicted to playing the game FreeCell on my Macbook! I basically boot up my Mac to Windows every now and then to get some things done because some developers probably don't want to take the time to create a Mac version.

This is pretty sad but I read a story about the notorious Charles Manson; this man is actually shorter than me and he was still capable of manipulating a lot of women and some of these women became crazy over heels-in-love with him! I guess a male having to be definitely tall wouldn't have to be a factor in being happily married- I never really thought of it like that. A tall female friend wrote an e-mail to me stating that God doesn't look at what a person lacks in physicality initially.

I'm on my way to a day-trading career now- it's basically going to be around averaging an hour of my time each day to find some useful trades to milk and earn some substantial living. I can see myself really specializing in this field and taking advantage of the free time and comforts along with the potential contributions I could be making. I now have that volunteering position for repairing biomedical equipment set up and on my way. I still need to get some more personal things done today.