Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Fun Success

I have these moments now where my mind just fixates on a task that I should be accomplishing to make my life a lot easier, but then I just let it linger out of being afraid of finding out with what would disappoint me or just because I don't really desire to dive into the hassle from possibly being too lazy. I have noticed that some guys don't really like to accept some truths and therefore are really weak and misguided in their emotional treks to pursue after some stuff. For example, a friend's twin brother thinks that to attract women in general, he would have to build a lot of muscle. He has worked out for ten years already and hasn't really had any female approach him to compliment on his appearance- he's probably never going to get it from not appearing secure with himself because working out has only made him become more impatient for getting the attention he lusts after! He's been told in what he perceives a very rude manner that he won't get what he wants and only sees it as an opportunity to accept some competition and try harder to attain his delusional dreams! It's so funny but it makes my buddy feel a lot of pity for his brother.

Anyway, my little comical discussion about someone else didn't really pertain to the topic. I managed to write a script that does some tedious and mundane calculations to assist me in my day trading program. I might actually voluntarily submit it into the online community of the scripting language just to try to put myself on the map. It's turning out to be a really useful tool for myself and dramatically makes my daytrading go by quicker in executing trades. The daytrading platform I use is called MQL4 or famously known as Metatrader 4; recently they have come out with Metatrader 5 which simplifies the usage of personalized Windows apps for daytrading but I have stayed with Metatrader 4 because of the useful tools I have found to trade and from being satisfied with it. My script is called MMScript which stands for Money Management Script- it will be loaded onto the MQL4 Codebase Community site (codebase.mql4.com) soon!