Friday, May 4, 2012

Forgot All About It

Basically, I was pretty busy yesterday and I thought I typed something on here. Looks like I didn't so I have to type one more extra than I usually would. Dupedy-doo! No worries, oh boy I only have like 10 minutes left before I get busy again. Ahhhh, this is so refreshing knowing that I'm like pressed for time everyday.

Okay, I'm running out of thoughts to put down on here. I'm like this short guy who gets greeted by fellow females who know me; I guess that's a good highlight to boost my confidence today. Maybe by how they're feeling, it probably doesn't matter how ugly I look or not so tall I am? This is pretty interesting because we all have our lows and highs. I wonder if there's someone when they are at their low, they want to do something that's very fun and highly engaging into some significant activity. I think some people know what I'm referring to; again I'm trying to keep this G-rated.