Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I'm Going To Do With Two Restraining Orders

Basically, I got a restraining order from a dude who was extremely paranoid when I mentioned that his dad died of cancer and that he was turning out to be a potentially good man. I wrote this on a blog similar to this while I was extremely mad at him; it took a lot of self-control to not write all these curse words about him when I was feeling angry with him. Nonetheless, I did my best to give him some props and try to still treat him as a friend.

He turned out to be a very misled crybaby and retaliated on me with a restraining order. Basically, the restraining order doesn't show up on my papers for any criminal charges. I'm lucky in a sense that I don't have any convictions on my record! The restraining order is over now and I guess I have someone I can go up to and scare now any time soon. I could for fun make myself perceive to be a crazy man to him. It's one of those fun imaginative things I get to do, if I want to.