Thursday, May 24, 2012

What I Just Did

I realized that I woke about two hours ago and accomplished absolutely nothing. I was just walking around the house thinking about what I needed to do and I did absolutely nothing! That is not a good thing for me- I need to make some minor changes here. I think it's lack of concentrating through a level of discomfort that I'm currently facing. I pretty much told myself that I would go do some working out and I haven't even tried to do it yet.

I guess I had a lot of things on my mind in the morning that kept me from getting busy on what I should be doing right now. I'm going to pretty much keep trying to push myself in a genuinely positive manner so that I can remain optimistic about it.

I found out some changes about myself yesterday and going to add in those adjustments rapidly- basically, I guess I'm a fan of playing poker for real money because it's just fun in general for me but I'm realizing that it might take a little too much time for me to make any actual money in it for me. In other words, it's just too much time for what I would call a dream occupation. The same thing goes along for the area of real estate. What I became fortunate in finding is playing in the Forex market. It's like a dream come true for me because ideally I wouldn't have to go over twenty minutes a day to do some day trading and there's always something for me to learn because it's constantly updating itself with new trends and situations. Forex is the ultimate dream occupation for me because I could leave it on autopilot to earn some good figure of living.

In my new set of part-time jobs, I'm pretty much going to be simplifying it to accommodate more time and enjoyment with things that I really want to do. I have this part-time government job right now. I'm also going to be driving a school bus around and being possibly a small tyrant to little kids before and after school just to get a kick out of it- I'm going to do this job because I simply just can do it to make some consistent form of income and because I have a CDL. An Asian guy with a trucker license is who I am, I must be a pretty qualified driver in my own personal vehicle just to beat the stereotype- well, in fact, I'm not Chinese.

I'm going to volunteer fixing bio-medical equipment- that stuff looks fun to fix and earn a decent living off of. Basically, just four part-time gigs to keep me occupied and the rest gets to be set on making my lovely wife happy and getting to spend some time with my close family, kids, and friends. Not a bad life indeed with what I'm envisioning so far.