Saturday, May 12, 2012

Catching Up

Yesterday with being Friday and all, it was pretty fun being able to go out and play some basketball. I'm not really that good and I wasn't trying that hard and making some difficult shots! I was just messing around while running and shooting the basketball but I didn't really join in on a game because I felt that it would be a liability. Regardless of me playing well or not, I think what mattered the most to me was that I actually had fun and wasn't worried about how others perceived me while I was playing basketball.

I guess I suck but then again I'm getting a nice little warm up and some aerobic exercise so whatever and it's in a one-in-a-trillion and improbable chance that I will be able to make it to the N.B.A. so if I get hooked onto basketball then at least I can try to deceive myself into thinking that I could make a nice earning. It's really all in the imagination.

It's pretty nice to not feel so uptight anymore about making a living. I mean the things I'm doing to earn one is really about enjoying myself. For example, with the trucking industry lacking so many drivers right now and needing lots of more people to deliver goods to places, if a really smart person loves to drive and take good care of himself and really enjoys this line of work then he or she could very well be a fortunate person in current economic times!

Yeah, I really see that I have been really stressing it in the wrong places and just needed to see it to believe it for myself. I'm pretty much glad that this ancient book that I have been trying to read really has plenty of secure values and some great warnings about how people are in general.