Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feeling Pretty Good

With yesterday's post, I really had a great time reliving some of those moments in my head. It wasn't really the best of times, but what I learned from it was some very valuable lessons and something for me to laugh about at the expense of very bad people. I'm just saying that in a joking way, so don't quote me as being very literal about it; they are so bad that when they walk into a room full of bad people, the devil stomps his feet out of jealousy. Yes, I'm seriously joking around about how bad those people were and they claim to be Christians! Shame on them because they don't know jack about it. I guess they can take in some of the rightful persecution going their way and let me prosper making money doing stocks.

By reading yesterday's post, I really had to try my best to not fall off my seat while laughing hysterically. I'm noticing that with me writing on Facebook, I'm actually comfortable about communicating electronically. I guess those people and every single one of them who sided against me at that Hope of God Church in Los Angeles were basically wrong! I'm also happy that a pretty girl added me on her Facebook page- like it really has any relevance to what I'm typing right now but that's what I was thinking about when it comes to feeling pretty good.

I'm feeling pretty good about my progress in communicating with lots of pretty, pretty women. It's just about being friends right now, but I can see how I'm getting comfortable with myself and not feeling intimidated if I end up socializing with a woman who is like Shaq's height. Self-deprecating myself used to feel bad but now that I'm pretty used to it, it's actually quite funny to me and gets me laughing most of the time to put me in a good mood. Therefore, this means that I can laugh hard when I get an epic failure with something and then try to improve from it and get better on the most important things that I want to acheive great success with.

I don't know what I'm really fussing about. Some of the girls I remember who ended up removing me from their Facebook with the exception of one girl are not really that great looking anyway. Like Cynthia Kwok, Annie Tran,  Betty Lam, Lee, and even my little sister are not the world's greatest looking women. My relationship with my little sister is a lot more funnier in terms of having a Facebook relationship, but my point is that I've been making a fuss over some females who are not all that good looking. Maybe my frustrations became aroused from me trying to be a charitable person in just dealing with them as a friend. Man, I've come across some really pretty females in my life and I'm fortunate that the majority of them are a friend on my Facebook! My first crush in high school is even on my Facebook page too and wow, she's matured in an interesting fashion. So yeah, I don't see why I should fuss about some average and short Asian males removing me from their Facebook page too like Jarred Taing and Chris Kuch.