Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Living Through Discomfort

Just because a person might be uncomfortable about something, I don't really see it as a good reason to withdraw anymore. I mean staying disciplined all the time can sometimes be very discomforting because it could just be painful to always be up and use the brain as much as possible. It's one of those energy-inducing tasks- how many would prefer to instead be rich millionaires and enjoy life without having to really lift a finger? It's just really inconceivable to make a decision to do something negative based on just being uncomfortable alone.

I'm bringing this topic up because it was one of those thoughts that burdened me for awhile. I guess from having had massively a lot of time to think over the last couple years, I'm finally understanding my own two cents on the topic. It originated with Annie Tran telling me that blocked me from her Facebook page because she was just uncomfortable. I have no clue where she was coming from- no matter how much I asked her to elaborate she really couldn't.

Perhaps, I can elaborate on the background with a little bit of my own perspective on it for a little bit. I added her as a friend and she really didn't accept me as a friend a couple times. Hmm, that was funny and weird I thought to myself and then I wrote to her to tell her, "What's going on Annie? There must be something wrong" or something in that nature and then she blocked me on Facebook. Some guys would probably believe Annie was not being the best girl of interest with me at the moment. She then opened up by telling that she was uncomfortable with me. I didn't really get it for awhile.

I think the reason why it came about like this is because I didn't really will myself to lead Annie in a positive direction. I was very highly attracted to her in a physical manner but what angered me a lot was how these feelings were so strong and at the same time, I couldn't express them in a very healthy fashion from noticing that she and I were not really compatible for raising kids together with.

From having been exploring different places over the last couple years and just meditating as much as possible on the truths of the matter, I noticed that physical attractiveness will die down with anyone like it's a point of being in the mood and that making a commitment to love and be faithful to the special lady is more important to fulfill. With Annie being female and slightly weird, I guess I could will myself to represent myself in the fullest sense of honesty and help her to unlock some things that seem to be holding her back from living out her dreams. I know Annie was a little misguided back then and that she could have used a lot of encouragement- these things weren't really given to her when she really longed for them when things became complicated for her; I see it could be one of the reasons why she decided to move on and not really associate with the bad church I've been trying to truthfully write about.