Monday, May 21, 2012

Taking Care of Business

Right now, I really need to find a vehicle to drive around. Because I don't really care so much about buying a nice convertible right now, I just need something to get around in. I guess I'll just work really hard at getting myself squared away now. It doesn't matter what the problem is now and how much I really need to distance myself from friends, as long as I can solve the problem and get something more out of it then I'll be able to make myself available again.

I remember last year how hard it was for me to stay committed to something. I no longer have the dilemma; I guess the challenges I have faced in life are pretty minor compared to people who have some life-threatening conditions. In a way, I'm just blessed with pretty decent health so I need to be more focused now no matter how boring it gets. If I can find myself out of the situation eventually, then I am doing something that must be good.

I don't really know what I'm talking about right now. I'm a little scatterbrained again- I remember talking like this and not really conveying anything to Annie Tran and she would tell me that she didn't know what I was talking about. It's actually pretty funny because I was mad and frustrated with her from not making any sense with me and I was just talking to try to cool down. It was one of those incidents where people got involved but were against me, and it was really frustrating to deal with- I ended up learning to cope with it by laughing at the situation and realizing the flaws in their human nature.