Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Coming Back Home

I'm actually graduating from this government-training class that I've attended for about four months. On top of coming with a pretty nice secret security clearance which I really didn't have to work to get and was part of the perks in committing to my work, I'm finally coming back home through the government paying for my plane ticket! Man, it's pretty nice to be a federal employee.

It looks like I'm really planning myself for a successful career. Ever since last year, I've been assuming that I have a wife; basically, the saying goes fake it until you make it! My wife is very pretty; she's a 10 out of ten! However, my physical attraction of her isn't the best part of her- she's someone who I can get along really well with and enjoy company. The meeting process was pretty rough; on some occasions it might have felt that I was letting go of my soul mate but then again, I felt this connection with her being like a big sister to me even though she could be resentful towards me today. This person I'm referring to is not my wife because spiritually speaking she's a sister so duh!