Friday, May 18, 2012

Back Home

Okay, I'm finally back home now after a pretty boring four months learning a professional job provided for by the government. I naturally want to revert back to my old lazy ways but having had a taste of what it's like being out there, I really want to keep focused and build up a pretty nice career. I realize that I have some really good benefits from all the training I've done and to reap from it, I'm just going to have to accept the areas I'm truly lacking in at the moment. It's one of those little distractions that feel aggravating underneath while I'm currently concentrating on something, but there's really no awareness of what good is out there without knowing the personal struggles that we deal with on a daily basis.

I have a really bad work history and having nailed this position is a great jump start for me! Now I just need to take advantage of knowing what's out there. Along with having formed this self-determination to keep at something now, I think I'm paving for myself a pretty cool lifestyle. My dad has told me that while growing up all the elders talked about how there were three things that every man should learn to be able to handle: money, alcohol, and women. By abusing any of those areas, it would really cause a great inconvenience to the man and everyone else he is affecting!

I guess feeling attracted to someone is a natural occurrence and just riding with it while being a pal to the person is such a healthy thing to do if you're fortunate to form a bond like it. There's seriously no need to rush things into getting married; just taking it smoothly while getting to know the person is alright and if no one is out there then at least there's something to keep busy with for the time being. In other words, it's quite appropriate to do the right and wise thing all the time. I see opportunities in forming something nice with a woman pass me each and everyday but I choose not to partake of it right now. For myself, I think my height of being really short might seriously not matter with women in general and if they do care about it, then oh well, I'll find someone who doesn't mind then! My height hasn't really limited me from living similarly to what 20 Million full-time seeking Americans do to try to make it out there.