Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Few More Hours To Kill

Basically right now, I'm in the process of figuring out what I'm going to be taking back home with me. Now that I've thought of it, I pretty much know what I'm going to be packing and discarding. Okay, that was an easy thought. I'm pretty much spending most of the day here with taking my time in rearranging everything and getting my head straight in order. Nothing like a boring day today. Nothing pays like just sitting there and earning a salary- this is pretty much how it's been for me  starting from yesterday. It's like I should be on vacation, but no, I have to sit around to earn some money.

It seems like perspective is a very important thing in life. Without it, there wouldn't really be people coming up with extravagantly stupid rules but nonetheless, on the contrary, there are also people who like to think ethically; hint hint, I think it's logical to rationalize a pretty good amount of people in general prefer to be in moral standing most of the time unless their head is just caught up with something turning them into an evil and sorry person.

I'm finally at a point in my life where I don't really mind doing things that I naturally prefer and also placing my faith on something greater than Man itself- it really keeps me in check and to try to have reason while I'm pondering about evil things occasionally. I don't feel disappointed in other words if I don't receive the result I've been looking for- I just know that persisting and going in the right direction will eventually happen.