Monday, May 7, 2012

Putting Things On The Line

Basically, this is going to be a pretty funny post because the way I'm coming up with things is a little outside the box but something that has been done. I'm not really about to spoon-feed every single detail just yet until I actually make the money and reasonably see that others could benefit from it and not bring me down at the same time. It only logically makes sense because if I'm doing good and then sell my advice to others in something that is very prolific then it's a win-win situation because on top of doing pretty financially well, I also get to earn more money from helping others at the same time.

Basically, it's really about developing a game plan or a strategy through putting yourself through a lot of time and effort. Once it happens, then that's when the fun begins from making all that money and enjoying free time. Right now, I can't really take about current government position because it's classified. Yes, I get to enjoy some secrets that probably only 1% of the United States population knows about- it's not too bad for the secret level clearance I currently have.

On top of being trained for that position, I'm going to see if I can volunteer as a biomedical repair technician which would definitely suit me. It would be fun to mess around with CPR equipment and test it on myself using low voltage. I guess I like to have fun through joking lightly with machinery if I get the chance. I don't know; maybe I'll test it on my dog if it's presumably safe so I have to mention it needs to be safe because if I write otherwise, then I'll offend some people who care about animal rights and I don't feel like doing that.

Anyhow, maybe I'll just go for a position in repairing biomedical equipment for hospitals which sounds like a cool and pretty stable job. On top of this, I'm starting to become a poker fiend- doing the math right now I could reliably top out at earning about $6000 per month playing poker for only an hour a day. Now that's called being the ultimate hustler! I also have some stock trading venues going on and when I mention it people ask me how much I made. I usually tell them this factual account- I took a $2000 account and profited $10000 in three months which is not bad. Some people around me have actually took some of my advice and set up demo accounts for trading to test how good they are and learn more about it.

On top of making a pretty decent chunk of change for putting about an hour or two of my time away each day, it's not bad getting to stay home and spend time with family and do fun stuff like break stuff around the house and play my piano. I just might mess around with electric guitars too and shake the roof down! I also intend on getting involved quite a bit in real estate too.

Basically, I'm going to specialize in three different areas now while putting a little amount of time to each of them virtually everyday to make a very healthy living and never have to work at an office again. However, I just might go to work at any job for fun.