Thursday, May 17, 2012

Letting Things Become Uplifted

I'm starting to see the bigger picture with a little more clarity now. In life, being humans we really can't put enough time into dealing with every issue with every person in the world. It's just economically and socially impossible- I guess through using an acceptable form of assumption, we could dare ourselves into thinking it would be possible to make everyone happy. Through all of the personal convictions rising out of the heart and feeling so adamant about how it could be done, I now see that I'm only human and am limited to how much I could do because there's a future to worry about with the next generation.

What I'm meaning to say is that we don't have time to make friends with every single person who gets introduced in this world and most likely won't be able to in 300 years from now. By saying something like this, it's just inevitable to mention the truth in how frail and transient all of our lives are. The saying goes death is the equalizer!

What I'm noticing the most is that sometimes a person doesn't need what another person thinks would be best. Misunderstandings can happen when being around the wrong type of crowd, but why wouldn't a person have a longing search for happiness if he or she really wanted it? There's really no need to just force some things onto a person.