Saturday, May 5, 2012

Letting Things Be Good

I now have something that I would greatly need to work on. Through the days, I'm noticing a few areas where I could work on so that I could improve my life very dramatically. There are basically two things that I'm having a natural difficulty in overcoming: being mindful of everything and having a working and assured idea of what to do without feeling so timid. The second part comes from not having enough information meaning that I'm oblivious to some knowledge of the norm- it would be nice to a guru in this area of socializing because then I might have an easier time connecting with others and relating with people. I used to enjoy thinking from an individualistic level, which isn't so bad and actually gets down to the nitty gritty at a personal one-on-one basis. I feel like I'm competing as a psychologist against a sociologist right now. I think it really depends on the theme of an issue with any occupation and that if the person is comfortable with it then well, it's going to have to be accepted at an understandable level; what I'm saying is that it may not be wrong to push a son or daughter to become a doctor or something significant but what he or she decides to do in the end is something the parent can't always force to stop.

I think being very detailed oriented and nearly perfect in this area isn't very natural for me. It's probably because of my masculine characteristics; whereas, females seem to remember these daily situations a lot better than I could. Basically, one of the newest things I'm striving for now is having this detailed- oriented sense of direction for the purposes of avoiding so many personal headaches that are unnecessary.  I think the cure for it is to play a game of chess with a very formidable opponent and then let it develop into a pattern of thinking that is very comprehensive and fast. I believe it means becoming a master of the process of elimination.