Friday, May 4, 2012

Managing My Own Ticked Off-ness

Managing my own ticked off-ness which means the definition of how I'm feeling not so fond at someone because of how I feel angry at them for doing something that either hurt my feelings or alarmed in a way that placed me in a bad mood isn't A) really so bad, B) so bad at all, and C) very boring waters where I can't swim like a shark.  Note, I'm trying to be positive here right now.

Okay, so my uber fantasies about how I'm going to live my life doesn't really seem so bad. It takes some engaging and accepting some things- it's like giving back and then putting in the time to get really good at something. What I'm going to do right now is shave again because I want to look my very best and sharp as possible. I might put on some deodorant too to kill some odors and let my armpits run feeling fresh like riding with the windows open in a car. I'm just making some stuff up right now as I go. I'm just trying to make up some jokes to make this interesting.

I'm now off to get ready for a big special event. I'm actually going to a formal ball right now where everybody will most likely be taller than me even though I'm a guy and some females are coming. I think there's a female friend who wouldn't mind dancing with me if the guys in charge don't feel like being very strict on boy-girl relationships over there- anyway, she's like a pretty coworker who I'm supposed to treat as like a sister so maybe the supervisor might disapprove of me doing it. Oh well, I'll just probably do the disco with my guy friends and look a little suspicious today for a lot of laughs.