Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finding Good Connections

I think building a good network of friends and co-workers is really necessary to find a position that will help you move up the ladder. It seems like some issues place an individual on top of another and that it's just what it is- I can't really make any advertent observation about it right now. Basically, I just signed up for one of those cheesy dating sites and I put down a profile that said I'm just browsing and not interested in anything and then all these really interested and mature women start messaging me on a daily basis. That's pretty weird.

Now that I see that love might be easier to come by then I thought it was when a man or woman gets to be the appropriate age, I guess there's no reason for me to feel sad for thinking I'm really short. A short man connecting with a beautiful woman could go a long way sometimes and even end up in a happy marriage which is really funny to relate. I guess it comes down to relating and understanding each other at a compatible level and then referring to love later if it develops later in the pertained stage of life. It's just truthful and something a blatantly tall and arrogant man is going to have to accept someday.

If I wasn't short myself then I would probably never have made this post, but since I found my way to making this connection- it is what it is! Those dirty magazines and smutty sites really suck now that I think about it compared to having a lovely wife with some kids you need to discipline every once in awhile but mean well to any elder's good health.