Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finally Caught Up For The Year

Well this is interesting because now I get to really enjoy the effects of not really having to write on this blog with massive amounts of text at one time. Even though last month was where I benefitted from my writing a lot, I actually had enough good stuff for some readers to enjoy it so yeah, I could sure use a break while applying this whole one post a day gig.

I'm noticing that sometimes readers don't always like looking at my current post but might enjoy reading some posts that have technically turned into like a hit because it's like off-the-scale comparison compared to how much attention I receive with the majority of my posts. It would be nice to deliver like that all the time, but unfortunately I can't so I can't have this writing career right now because I will put many people to sleep because of my writing and turn them possibly lazy from buying my necessary articles.

That's what you call life- being called a money-oriented person which I sort of am because I see cash as contributing to nice organizations. See my excuse for making money and how it sounds really good? Well then I could care less if I lost a million dollars after making a million dollars because all I have to do then is repeat the process over again if it was not done by fortuitous planning. I guess it would be nice to have time to spend valuable time on the important things in life like a loving spouse and socializing with good people.

Working hard to enjoy some very good stuff isn't really a bad trade off overall. I would personally like to minimize working hard on banal things like doing the same paperwork over again and talking to the same old and intractable stingy clients who won't let you get away with slip ups. Along with customers who are always looking for a cheaper alternative and sometimes don't care about shedding money out of their pockets, boy things get old. When you put lots of money into something and nobody still cares about it while it places a strain on your life, man, those are some really hard times.

It's just time to work hard and let that be a major factor in how I want to deliver because even though I can put a lot of effort, I still need to put in more time to become awesome at something. I think reading books are a form of cheating ethically because it really gives accounts and details that can speed up a learning process. When reading becomes effortless and done at the right age, boy, possibilities could almost be endless.