Sunday, April 22, 2012

Getting By

I guess I'm getting to a point of really understanding my own personal situations and just not really fretting over bad times anymore if they do happen. I might feel a little sad over them but it's something I'm learning to manage so I can still be a professional over something. I never thought that I would actually reach this personal level of contentment and stability from the heart but it finally happened!

 Wherever I'm at, I just feel pretty good about myself and even though I perform to my limits and don't get to where I'm going, I'm actually accepting it which is contrary to what I did in the past. Basically, I don't worry about preparing myself more now in the present so that I would have a better chance to be par with the average professional. Looks like I have to get going for a little bit right now.